- ALWAYS contact BUTIK KUBIK before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact us.
- BUTIK KUBIK offers return shipping within Sweden. Please note this does not cover items on sale. Original shipping cost will not be returned in case of returned goods.
Please contact BUTIK KUBIK before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts BUTIK KUBIK and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must
be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall
not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return
and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. BUTIK KUBIK can help you with the return shipping within Sweden. Please contact us. The original customer shipping cost will never be returned. International customers have to pay return shipping and we suggest you make sure you get a tracking number since we do not compensate goods lost by the shipping company.
BUTIK KUBIK will make a refund of eligible returns. If you paid by invoice, we will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to. The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Want to switch to another product?
Contact us by mail to return the product you have received tell us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, BUTIK KUBIK reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org